Our Latest Posts
We often describe ourselves as an indoor playground and meeting place for families. But here’s our new favorite description from a friend: “You don’t just offer a place for their kids to play, but a community of caring parents who […]
Beginning Monday, March 2, we are adjusting our play hours to account for Spring. Please note the later opening time on Sundays.
THANK YOU!!!!! We’re so proud that you voted us “Best Place to Hold a Birthday Party” and “Best Indoor Playground” in the Rocket City Mom Family Favorite Awards. More than 5,000 people voted, so this is really special and inspiring [
KidVenture provides a welcoming space for both parents and kids. We believe in cleanliness, friendliness, and having fun in our huge, new facility! We have equipment that will appeal to all kids ages 0-10, including those with special needs. Walk-in playtime is available at regular times, no reservations necessary! (And there’s never a charge for parents.) See our schedule on the right. Be aware that it does change with the seasons.
We also book private and semi-private birthday parties. You can choose from several packages–we have options to fit every birthday or special occasion!
We VALUE our customers!
KidVenture was designed by parents for parents. We believe in being friendly, cleaning often and giving our customers a good value. Here’s how we do it:
- You are always welcome to bring in your own food.
- You can stay as long as you want.
- A family membership is valid for unlimited visits for 30 days.
- No charge for siblings at private parties.
- You can leave and come back the same day, no extra charge.
- If you forget something, we probably have it–just ask us. We have a microwave, cups, utensils and plates. Forget your birthday candles or a lighter? We have those, too!
- Never a charge for adults. Kids under 2 are free.